Saturday, November 8, 2008

Chrismon Tree

I'm sitting in a sweet recliner, listening to Josh Groban sing sweetly about the first Noel, dreamily entering into the Christmas spirit.

Did I mention that it is 75 degree beach weather outside? Lovely, but not Christmas.

Also, I looked and looked for that little 'degree' sign on my little laptop keyboard. Nowhere to be found. Which is why I had to resign myself to writing it out, like a dolt.

Also, my parents were thinking of getting one of these:

It's upside down. My mom waxed eloquent on saving floor space etc. 'But it's upside down' I patiently explained. I think she maybe got my point. I have heard nothing with 'tree' and any forms of the word 'inverted' strung together in any conversation we have had of late.


2 comments:

raych said...

Upside-down tree!! Tell your mom I think it's wicked.

Jen said...

I'm trying to dreamily enter into the Christmas spirit as well, but there is NO SNOW here YET. There will be. I have a Josh Groban DVD that I'll be watching sometime soonish.